Note: The PageSuite Portal is optimised for large desktop devices using the Chrome browser.
- Log into portal.pagesuite.com
- Click “Publications”
- Click “Edit Publication Settings” on your desired publication
- Ensure “HTML5 Reader” is switched on and that you’re in that section.
- Click the “Reader” tab. The top of your page should look something like this:
- Find the “Data Capture” section and ensure the “Enable Data Capture” checkbox is checked.
- Several options should appear below it. The first option is an image setting for Branding Logo. You can select an image asset associated with your PageSuite portal account from the drop-down list.
You can view a full-size preview of the image by hovering the cursor over the small image preview.
- Ensure there are no errors on the page (errored settings are highlighted in red).
- Save Settings by clicking the “Save” button at the bottom of the page. It will not save if there are errors on the page.
Further information on any settings can be found by hovering the cursor over the blue question mark next to it.