WEBINAR: Exploring Digital-Only Editions
20 July 2023
Sales & Marketing Director
We’re back with a brand new webinar that promises to be full of industry insights, useful stats and ideas for delivering your subscribers an enhanced digital experience.
We’re seeing more of clients launching digital-only editions to either replace or compliment their existing print-replica product. In our latest webinar we’ll be exploring how publishers are using feed-based content to create editions that look and feel like the print product to drive digital transformation and deliver subscribers an enhanced experience. Our Chief Product Officer, Simon Fry and Senior Account Manager, Jamie Olley will be hosting this webinar and covering the following topics;
1. Digital-only editions – what are they and how are publishers using them?
2. Editorial benefits – cutting production times and combating early print deadlines
3. Real-life use cases and stats
4. Transitioning print users to a digital product
5. Commercial and subscriber benefits
We hope you can join us on Thursday 3rd August at 10am EDT | 3pm BST | 4pm CEST!
If you are unable to join, but would like a copy of the webinar recording then please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request this.