Webinar was hosted on:
Exploring Digital-Only Editions
Watch this webinar to see how publishers are using feed-based editions to offer readers a familiar experience without the PDF…
We’re seeing more of clients launching digital-only editions to either replace or compliment their existing print-replica product. In our latest webinar we’ll be exploring how publishers are using feed-based content to create editions that look and feel like the print product to drive digital transformation and deliver subscribers an enhanced experience. Our Chief Product Officer, Simon Fry and Senior Account Manager, Jamie Olley will be hosting this webinar and covering the following topics;
1. Digital-only editions – what are they and how are publishers using them?
2. Editorial benefits – cutting production times and combating early print deadlines
3. Real-life use cases and stats
4. Transitioning print users to a digital product
5. Commercial and subscriber benefits
Complete the form to access a recording of the webinar
To access our webinars, white papers and
brochures please enter your details below.
This will refresh with your content once completed.
Sales & Marketing Director